Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Over the moon*

Is time back to school again!
i woke up at 6:30 in the morning,
then i started to do preparing,
before stepped into the school,
i felt so anxious,
then i acted with a smile hanging on face,
i met my friends again!
we have a lot of stories in the holiday,
so , we non stop gossip in the class,
hehe! it's okay,
cause my friends and I were famous in the class,
with a name " mulut murai " :]
_________________________________________________________
about 1;30 in the afternoon,
i was back from school,
when my foot stepped into the house,
my grandmother called my name,
she was gave me a surprise,
she was show me my favourite food,
then i said : who treat me so good?bought this for me!
my grandmother replied:only I will treat you so good x)
that time i was over the moon,
plus touch lar,
cause so ngam yesterday i found this food for so long ady!
but also din't fount it ( so dissapointed )
so,can i say
dream comes true changed to food comes true?
muahahha~
so lame har ? dont mind ah =D


this is my favourite food,
it is hakka food,
don't just see the look,
cause i mixed until like that, x)
it tastes delicious! really!
named " lui cha" ( read in cantonese)
support! support!
of course hakka mui must eat hakka food ,
hahahah~
that's all for today.
-fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment